Consumers are upgrading mobile phones on an increasingly regular basis.
Whether it’s a new or used phone that isn’t right for you, doesn’t mean that there isn’t someone out there who would be delighted to buy it. As a rule mobile phones sell extremely well on eBay. The broad range of values that one finds for similar phones depends on a number of factors. We can provide an excellent user rating, and guarantee professional images and auction listing. One only needs to look at some of the lower final value selling prices to see the importance of these factors. You can assist us in further enhancing your final value by:
1) Finding all of the manuals and accessories that originally came with the item as well as the original packaging if it is available. The more complete your item is the higher price it will generally bring.
2) Clean your item thoroughly before you bring it in, this is the easiest thing that you can do to increase the selling price of the item. We will make sure the photos look good, however, a clean product helps. Other things which may impact the value of your product are its age and cosmetic condition. The more worn the item appears the less it will sale sell for on eBay.
If you have any questions you can e-mail or call us on 0207 424 0761 and we will do our best to help you.
- iPhone (All models)
- HTC (Sensation, One Series, 8 Series etc)
- Nokia (N8, Lumia 820, 920 etc)
- Samsung (Galaxy, Omnia, etc)
- Sony (XPeria T, J etc)
- Other Smartphones