One of our friendly eBay professionals will give you an idea of what your items may sell for. As a guide – we can take on virtually any item that will sell for £100 or more.
Small items like electronics, technology, designer, bags, shoes, jewellery, watches, and ornaments can be dropped-off into our premises by appointment during opening hours (Mon to Fri 10am – 5.30pm) . At least 48 hours notice is required.
For larger more bulky items like furniture, we can visit your home or business to take photographs and measurements prior to marketing the items online for you. (call out charges apply).
We cover Central London, Greater London and beyond.
Just get in touch by email or telephone to discuss the possibility of a Flogit4u representative visiting you.
We do the hard work
- We take multiple photographs of your items
- We describe your items clearly and concisely
- We create effective listings using our professional bespoke eBay software
- We can send you a link to the auction so you can follow it yourself
- We handle all the enquiries over the period of your eBay auction
- We package and post the item to the buyer (if applicable)
You get paid
Once your sale has been successfully completed (subject to our terms & conditions), we will then transfer payment direct into your bank account (following a cooling off period).